Parent Portal Enrollment Guide
2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration
New Philadelphia City Schools
For the 2022-2023 School Year
New Philadelphia City Schools Kindergarten Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now underway and will run through February 28th, 2022. Students who are 5 years of age on or before August 1st, 2022 will be eligible for Kindergarten. You may register your child by accessing the New Philadelphia City Schools Website at www.npschools.org and clicking on the "Registration" link under the “Parent” dropdown.
After completing and submitting the forms online, you will receive a link to schedule a screening appointment. The screening will take place March 7th -11th at the Front Street Administrative Building (located at 248 Front Ave SW New Philadelphia)
WHEN YOU BRING YOUR CHILD TO THE SCREENING, YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING:
* Any registration forms that were not submitted electronically online
* Birth Certificate with Seal
* Proof of Residence, such as utility bill for gas, electric, or water
* Legal Documents (if applicable, pertaining to custody)
* Immunization Records
For questions or more information please call the Central Registration Office at 330-364-0600 x4007, Mrs. Mary Knepper.
The New Philadelphia City School District offers online, Centralized Registration. Please visit our District website, www.npschools.org, or Administration Office at 248 Front Ave. SW, New Philadelphia OH to register. (Not your building of attendance).
Registration Office Hours M-F 8-4:00 PM.
Mary Knepper - Central Registrar
Please CLICK HERE to access the Parent Portal.
- Please either create a new account or log in to
your existing account.
- Click on "Enroll New Student(s)"
- Please Print All Forms (see list of downloads below)
After completing the online Registration, please bring the following documents to the registrar at the administration building to complete the registration process.
- Any registration forms that were not submitted electronically on-line
- Birth Certificate, with seal
- Proof of Residence, such as utility bill for gas, electric, or water
- Legal Documents (if applicable, pertaining to custody)
- Immunization Records
For questions or more information please call the Central Registration Office at 330-364-0600 x4007
For Transportation Requests: Please fill out the following Transportation Request Form
** There are additional immunizations that are required to attend kindergarten. It is recommended those be done by your Family Doctor or you may contact the New Philadelphia City Health Dept.
The New Philadelphia City Health dept. is located at: 150 East High Avenue. You can call 330-364-4491 ext 1208 for an appointment. The immunization cost at the New Philadelphia City Health Dept. is $15 for the first immunization and $10 for each thereafter. Medicaid is accepted. **