School and Parent Relations Involvement Policy
1. The school and parent relationship program provides the opportunity for positive communication between the school and parents/guardians in such a way as to support student academic growth.
2. The school may use various forms or technology and mediums to effectively communicate with parents/guardians.
3. Communications with parents/guardians should promote involvement, objective appraisal and support.
4. Communications should be internal as well as external and provide factual, objective and realistic data.
5. School communications should be responsive both to events as they arise and to evaluations of the process.