We are entering an exciting time in education. The need for content knowledge, technological skills, and problem solving abilities are at an all-time high. We will be setting the bar high for our staff and students. The focus on global competition has been the driving force for our district goals. The goals are as follows:
1) Create a comprehensive professional development plan
2) Enhance daily interactions with our stakeholders
3) Increase awareness of bullying
4) Enhance professional learning communities
5) Prioritize technology needs
We feel these goals will serve as the foundation of our building and individual goals for this school year. As always, your involvement as a parent, guardian, community member, or concerned citizen is welcome. We look forward to seeing you in our schools and at our events. All of us together will keep New Philadelphia City Schools "Moving Forward!"